Also Known As Gamers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Also Known As Gamers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to =AkA=

Youtube-Channel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Agony

Dr. Agony

Loyalty Points : 16

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a channel on Youtube? I myself have my own channel, and I can record our battles in Full HD 1080p without any sort of FPS-lagg.

Since I also am a professional editor in Adobe Photoshop (CS3/CS5). I can also make the layout for the background, and stash the channel up a bit, as-well as I can create a mail-address linked to the youtube-channel, and even be the main-responsible for the channel. This is a very good way to promote our clan to the public (Depends on how big activity there is of the game --> search results on youtube).

Best Regards
[18thMI]Pvt.Dr. Agony[2]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GameTrough?feature=mhee

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Will give idea to priest
Back to top Go down
ThundaaR
Admin
Admin
ThundaaR

Loyalty Points : 2

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:47 pm

awsum
Back to top Go down
Dr. Agony

Dr. Agony

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Ok, so I have recorded a lot of battles, fog of war, view of battle today (05.30.11-05.31.11) so all I need to do now is to create a e-mail account, edit the movie and set up a Youtube account and we are ready to go. I have also created a new "Logo" for the clan, if you want to see it, please contact / AkAPriest Wink
Back to top Go down

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Agony you have all the permission needed, make the YouTube page... give us the link make us a video intro and edit the videos to look professional. Have fun and good luck!

Sincerely
Lt. Gibson
Back to top Go down
Dr. Agony

Dr. Agony

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:20 pm

Youtube: 18thMI

Hotmail: 18thMI@hotmail.no

If you want to receive the passwords, please send me a PM and I will see if you are Loyal enough Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr. Agony

Dr. Agony

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:46 pm

OK GUYS, THIS IS FINALLY IT!! cherry

I have now worked my ass for for two days in tension, and made this damn movie. The reason it took so long :

1. I had over three hours of movie from our battles, so I had to find the best scenes

2. The audio had to be PRECISE TIMING with the video, which was a pain in the ass to fix, but I managed to do it !

3. FINALLY, after I was done, saving the video and uploading it to Youtube, I realized that the fucking audio had been crashed, so I needed to download the whole 7 albums of songs again, import them to the movie, start with the fucking timing ONCE AGAIN, export the movie and then upload it once more. BUT OFC IT WAS STILL BUGGED, and I had no clue WTF was wrong.
After 4 hours of researching, I still didn't find shit, so I tried to think for myself logically. Hmmm, 1 hour, 2 hours and BAEM! There I got this wonderful idea on what could POSSIBLY be the wrong.
Since I have a Youtube channel of my own, and recording from my headset, the program had been set on exporting 7.1 surround sound audio, and these songs were just right and left speakers I ASSUMED. Was not quite sure, no, but I assumed. Not sure, assumed. >Sure, assumed. >Assumed< >Trollololol<

4. SO! I finally had made the whole fucking movie from the beginning once again, and fucking hell yea, I was correct! So the video is now finally uploaded on our Youtube Channel!

CHECK IT OUT HERE!! COMMENT BTW! I want to know what you think of it. Comment either on the movie, or down beluw :3
Back to top Go down
Mentalish

Mentalish

Loyalty Points : 7

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 pm

That was one hell of a awesome youtube video dr.agony,hope you make some more
Back to top Go down
CRuss1an
Admin
Admin

Loyalty Points : 11

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

I loved it man! cheers

Back to top Go down

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

I loved the video, I am proud... Keep making these videos and have fun doing it.

Sincerely,
Lt. Gibson
2nd Platoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube-Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube-Channel   Youtube-Channel Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube-Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Also Known As Gamers! :: The Coffebean :: Media-